Thursday, December 3, 2009

Cucina di Tina

Oh hi hello! You are probably wondering where I have been. Well, I've been busy cooking and lamentably have been neglecting my blog. But oh boy has there been fun. Starting in the fall, I began offering cooking classes, usually every other week or so on a Saturday.

It has been so awesome. I have met wonderful people and there has been much laughter and of course lots of food to be eaten. Since it has been such a big hit, I have decided to open up my market a bit more.

I will be posting a link to this on craigslist, and marketing it to some groups I belong to. As I said, the classes are on Saturdays, and in particular I in January I am offering January 9, 16 and 23. The cost per person is $35 and the class size is limited to four fun people. The class always starts with the preparation (followed by consumption of course) of an appetizer. Then we go on to the main and side dishes. The menu depends on what is seasonal and fresh at the time, but the recipes are simple, delicious, and easy to replicate in your family home. We start the class at 10:00, and conclude at 12:00 with a lovely lunch.

Let me know if you have any questions. Buon appetito!

No comments:

Post a Comment